Getting Started With Instant Estimator
Your Instant Estimator is Pre-Set with Smart Groups and Smart Factors that you can depend on for fast and accurate estimating.
All you need to do is search an address to create the project, click on a Group in the Left Panel of the Map and select the Area tool from the Tool Strip. As you create and complete your first area measurement the Instant Estimator is activated and posts up its first entry to your Project Estimate.
- Smart Groups and Smart Factors are Pre-Set
- Click the New Project Button at the Top of the Screen
- Enter an address into the Address Search Box and select you address from the Drop Down List
- Click on a Smart Group in the Left Panel of the Map
- Click on the Area Tool from the Tool Strip
- Go to the Map, create and complete your first area measurement (double click or click the Complete button at the bottom of the screen)
- See the Green Estimate button at the top of the left panel; Instant Estimator is activated and posts up its first entry
Ready to try Instant Estimator? Visit the pricing page in your account to upgrade.
Have any questions about Instant Estimator? Contact our support team for help.