You can locate properties with latitude and longitude coordinates in Go iLawn and Go iPave. In order to do this, we recommend retrieving the coordinates from a free mapping site like Google, Bing or Mapquest.
**How to Find Latitude and Longitude Coordinates? **
Click Here to Scroll Slides
- Visit www.Google.com/Maps
- Type the address in you would like to view.
- We recommend verifying the property by clicking on ‘satellite’ at the bottom left of the maps window to ensure it’s the property you’re looking for.
- Right Click on the Map and Select the Latitude and Longitude Coordinates from the top of the menu.
- The coordinates will be automatically copied to your clipboard.
- Go back to Go iLawn or Go iPave and paste the coordinates in the box where you normally type in an address by holding down CTRL key and V key on your keyboard.